Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ENGL685 - We're All Alone Now, Gimmie Somthin' to Blog About


Today at midnight is the beginning of the end. All that will be left behind is the waiting.

Do I wish I had some things differently? Yeah...there are always things you wish you had done, I guess. I wish I'd somehow made more time to read, and to understand. I wish I'd been able to be the ideal student, or even the amazing students that some of my peers are.

Still, I do leave this semester behind knowing that almost all of the time, I did the best I could. I don't think anyone can be "on" 100% of the time, nor should they be expected to be.

In the end, all that you can really talk about is what happened. Even if it's not what you wanted, you can at least look at it, acknowledge it, and move on with the plan to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment